There are various cancer hospitals in Noida providing assistance and treatment of breast cancer. Few of them are as follows:
Zeeva Oncology Center
It is considered as a leading cancer hospital in Noida and Delhi, NCR serving best treatment of breast cancer. The Zeeva Oncology department handles the Cancer department.
- It was founded by the two co-founders, Dr Vikas Goswami and Dr Shweta Goswami in 2019.
- They offer the most suitable group of doctors and surgeons for better guidance and support facilities.
- Zeeva uses cutting-edge technology, which helps provide the maximum levels of services and treatments.
- One of the main perks of Zeeva Clinic is the posh location in Noida.
- The clinic also has every required equipment with advanced infrastructure.
- The best oncologist in Noida, Dr Vikas Goswami, is the experienced Senior Consultant at Zeeva Clinic.
If you are searching for the top oncologist in Noida, you must refer to him for the best advice and suggestions.
Max Institute of Cancer Care
- The Max Institute of Cancer Care is located in Patparganj. It is a general hospital serving excellent services and treatments for cancer patients.
- They offer several methods to treat cancer patients, including radiation, palliative and surgical management.
- They opt for advanced technologies to treat such hazardous diseases.
- They have a vast capacity of around 400 bedding facilities.
- They are accredited by NABH and awarded with FICCI for Operational Excellence in Environmental Conservation.
- They offer air and land emergency ambulances services, which are a plus point.
- They are the first medical facility in North India who have to obtain Novalis Tx for Radiosurgery, IMRT/IGRT, HIPEC and SRS/SRT.
The esteemed doctor of this institute comprises Dr Harit Chaturvedi, Dr Pravas Chandra Mishra, Dr Meenu Walia and Dr Mudit Agarwal.
Apollo Cancer Institute
- Apollo is one of the best and most trusted hospital chains globally.
- The Cancer Institute at Apollo Hospital provides better services through ultra-modern technological systems for cancer patients.
- They have NABL accredited labs which act as a bonus to the hospital.
- They also have IMRT, which stands for Intensity-modulated radiotherapy for executing radiation treatment.
- They also offer an Exclusive Brain lab iPlan system. It helps them monitor the images to confirm the benign, non-cancerous and malignant, hazardous tumors.
- They are available 24*7 to help in pain management.
- One thing which makes it different from other hospitals is that its website contains hospital brochures in Arabic, English, French and Russian languages which helps in communication barriers for Non-Indian patients.
Their panel members include highly experienced doctors and surgeons such as Dr Amita Mahajan, Dr Dipanjan Panda, Dr Feroz Pasha, Dr G K Jadhav, Dr Sameer Kaul and Dr Sapna Manocha.
Fortis Memorial Research Institute
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute is a share of the main Fortis Healthcare Limited chain. It is the next option available if you look for a good cancer hospital in Noida.
- This separate clinic is for cancer patients and aids in providing the best possible services to the patients.
- The main feature of this hospital comprises:
- They provide several treatment facilities for every type of cancer.
- Advanced technology to perform various kinds of surgeries and radiation therapy and medical methods.
- It also looks after the best cooperating environment between the other departments to promote a healthy setting.
- They even offer provisions for transplanting the bone marrow.
- The best thing is that they avail a pain management department for the people who suffer much pain during the suffering.
It has a group of the best doctors in its panels, such as Dr Vinod Raina and Dr Nandini Hazarika.
- Artemis hospital was founded in 2007 and located in Gurgaon is rapidly growing among people through with its great results.
- One of the leading cancer hospitals in Noida provides a special care unit for cancer patients.
- It is backed up with Accreditation by NABH and Joint International Commission and has a separate facility for the oncology department.
- The team of doctors are well experienced with trained staff members.
- They also provide transplant facilities for various organs.
- They even offer a unique “tumor board” for discoursing complex cancer cases.
- They look at the total support system for international patients.
- The leading doctors are Dr Hari Goyal, Dr Rakesh Chopra, Dr. Subodh Chandra Pande, Dr S. Jayalakshmi
Max Institute of Cancer Care
- Max Institute of Cancer Care is in Saket.
- It offers dedicated services to cancer patients and provides with best services such as:
- It has a housing volume of around 250 beds and about 68 critical care beds.
- They provide certified medical services of NABH stands for National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers, and NABL, which stands for National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories.
- They even look for better pharmacy and laboratory services with 24*7 availability.
The panel of doctors includes Dr Harit Chaturvedi, Dr Anil Kumar Anand.
Moolchand Cancer Hospital
- Moolchand Cancer hospital is in Lajpat Nagar, serving patients with cancer with its utmost medical facilities.
- They promote moto selflessness and offer services at an affordable cost.
- They perform all the different kinds of techniques to cure the problem through effective diagnosis, screening and treatment of cancers using surgery, radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
- They are accredited by NABH, NABH Blood Bank, and JCI, which stands for Joint Commission International and NABL.
- It was also awarded as the first hospital to accept ISO Platinum Certification.
- They provide pharmaceutical services 24*7 hours.
- They also offer speciality labs to modify techniques to diagnose different types of diseases properly.
The doctors of the panel are Dr Amit Upadhyay, Dr Dinesh Pendharkar and Dr Sumant Gupta.